Here are some useful links I have collected for myself. I hope you find them useful as well.
Health & Fitness
- NutritionData - A fantastic website that lets you look up nutritional data for virtually any food you can think of.
The Onion - A crazy site that makes
up ground-breaking news.
- Tom's Hardware - This page
offers real-world evaluations of hardware. Tom does a great job of ignoring
standard benchmarks and coming up with tests that are actually useful.
This page will really let you know if that latest, greatest piece of
hardware is as great as the specs claim.
- Ace's Hardware - This page is
quite similar to tom's hardware. It has some very technical material on
a variety of architectures (x86,Alpha, Sparc).
- VIM - The best text editor available :-)
- CSDiff - A great "diff" program for Windows.